Jordans World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordans World - Making Real Life Seem Less Complex.

Chatroom

Join the chat!
Chat room is currently: Functioning

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 am

Latest topics

» hey guyz
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 am by Moar!

» paracetamol overdose symtoms
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» ????????????/
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» hairextensions
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am by Guest

» I might make a proxy soon.
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am by Lazer_X

» Oh my god guiz.
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm by Lazer_X

» HAPPY HALOWEEN.
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm by wdonica

» I am better than didly12.
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm by Zombieman

» This is just what I need...
Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 am by Lazer_X

3 posters

Ever Beat Pacman?

Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Ever Beat Pacman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever Beat Pacman?

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:referance@therhyme.payattention

maybe you're not a troll, though no matter what i say in whatever thread, you have a problem with, ok, maybe you ARE just dyslexic, and misread everything, but, i doubt it, either way, youre just some kiddy hacker,lol, and i say kiddy hacker like you're ACTUALLY a hacker, which you arent,but, uhh the truth is, youre some virgin, you live with your parents, they buy baby whatever toys/ipods/candies baby wants, and then you sit there on an internet connection payed for by mommy and daddy, and you "own" the internet, which you fail at miserably, even for being like some 12 year old from the dust bowl.

the truth is, you SHOULD win this flammage of nothing, you need the win more than I do

[ i really am done now, lol, it was fun, then it was gay, and now, well, fuck it, lol.

so feel free to post in every topic, so your names all over the board, like you want to, because youre a troll and thats all ya doing, lol, umm, so, keep talking, im done replying

[ also i drew a really elaborate truck that said some cool shit on it, but it didnt work, because of the formatting ]

Anyways, I'm fucking 10, of course I'm a virgin. I live with my parents, once again, I'M FUCKING 10, and I do not own the internet. I hate nyone that thinks they do. I have more win than you do, mostly because when you add up my logic, your insults don't work.

lmao, your balls havent even dropped yet. Imso sorry for fighting you little man, i actually feel bad, i thought you were like atleast 13 o something, damn

no wonder you just, make no sense, lol

i amseriously sorry, lol, i dont fight with fuckin ten year olds, on purpose that is, next time ya pick a fight with someone [ because youre not used to real social interaction ] really dude, just say, " im ten, and i think" and, no one will disagree with you

they will say, umm, ok? wanna play pokemon?

[ anyways, sorry again, i cant beleive ya 10! holy shit! ]

[ www.disney.com ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

maybe you're not a troll, though no matter what i say in whatever thread, you have a problem with, ok, maybe you ARE just dyslexic, and misread everything, but, i doubt it, either way, youre just some kiddy hacker,lol, and i say kiddy hacker like you're ACTUALLY a hacker, which you arent,but, uhh the truth is, youre some virgin, you live with your parents, they buy baby whatever toys/ipods/candies baby wants, and then you sit there on an internet connection payed for by mommy and daddy, and you "own" the internet, which you fail at miserably, even for being like some 12 year old from the dust bowl.

the truth is, you SHOULD win this flammage of nothing, you need the win more than I do

[ i really am done now, lol, it was fun, then it was gay, and now, well, fuck it, lol.

so feel free to post in every topic, so your names all over the board, like you want to, because youre a troll and thats all ya doing, lol, umm, so, keep talking, im done replying

[ also i drew a really elaborate truck that said some cool shit on it, but it didnt work, because of the formatting ]

Anyways, I'm fucking 10, of course I'm a virgin. I live with my parents, once again, I'M FUCKING 10, and I do not own the internet. I hate nyone that thinks they do. I have more win than you do, mostly because when you add up my logic, your insults don't work.

lmao, your balls havent even dropped yet. Imso sorry for fighting you little man, i actually feel bad, i thought you were like atleast 13 o something, damn

i amseriously sorry, lol, i dont fight with fuckin ten year olds, on purpose that is, next time ya pick a fight with someone [ because youre not used to real social interaction ] really dude, just say, " im ten, and i think" and, no one will disagree with you

[ www.disney.com ]

I make no sense? No, I'm just beating you in a argument. You always keep saying I'm trolling, flaming, or making no sense. How about you fuck off, and you can stop treating me my age. I have seen it all. Herlequin fetuses, tubgirl, goatse, the offended page on encyclopedia dramatica, and you think I should go to the fucking disney site?! REALLY?!
    Torvald
    Torvald

Post by Torvald Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

[ www.disney.com ]

I make no sense? No, I'm just beating you in a argument. You always keep saying I'm trolling, flaming, or making no sense. How about you fuck off, and you can stop treating me my age. I have seen it all. Herlequin fetuses, tubgirl, goatse, the offended page on encyclopedia dramatica, and you think I should go to the fucking disney site?! REALLY?!

you won an argument? I haven't noticed. Maybe ur preteen brain gives u false notions, no?
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

Torvald wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

[ www.disney.com ]

you won an argument? I haven't noticed. Maybe ur preteen brain gives u false notions, no?

I didn't say I beat the argument, I said I was beating the argument, and you say I don't read it right.
    Torvald
    Torvald

Post by Torvald Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Torvald wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

[ www.disney.com ]

I didn't say I beat the argument, I said I was beating the argument, and you say I don't read it right.

in that case I'm sorry to interrupt in your argument, but still i must say you are not winning
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Torvald wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Torvald wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

[ www.disney.com ]

in that case I'm sorry to interrupt in your argument, but still i must say you are not winning

I can agree with that, but nor is he.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:44 am