Jordans World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordans World - Making Real Life Seem Less Complex.

Chatroom

Join the chat!
Chat room is currently: Functioning

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 am

Latest topics

» hey guyz
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 am by Moar!

» paracetamol overdose symtoms
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» ????????????/
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» hairextensions
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am by Guest

» I might make a proxy soon.
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am by Lazer_X

» Oh my god guiz.
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm by Lazer_X

» HAPPY HALOWEEN.
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm by wdonica

» I am better than didly12.
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm by Zombieman

» This is just what I need...
Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 am by Lazer_X

4 posters

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots

Anonymous
    Moonman

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Empty Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots

Post by Moonman Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Moonman here to give a friendly reminder that you will never feel what the inside of a vagina looks like.

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots MoonmanMoonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Moonman

Seriously, you should all just leave, Jordan needs to realize the truth that he is 14 and has a faggot mohawk making him the butt end (lol) of all nigger jokes.
    He is so ugly that his mom committed suicide by taking 8 dirty nigger dicks in all of her orifices. Jordan should end his life and website the same way so that all the niggers would gather and I can nuke them

KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KAYKAYKAAAY!
    Vanslashington

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Empty Re: Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots

Post by Vanslashington Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Moonman wrote:Moonman here to give a friendly reminder that you will never feel what the inside of a vagina looks like.

Wait... we will never feel what the inside of a vagina looks like?
    Anonymous
    Moonman

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Empty Re: Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots

Post by Moonman Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Because if you ever got the chance to try it would be destroyed by a dirty nigger cock

Just like your mom

KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KAYKAYKAY!
    Vanslashington

Post by Vanslashington Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Moonman wrote:

Because if you ever got the chance to try it would be destroyed by a dirty nigger cock

Just like your mom

KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KAYKAYKAY!

oh ok
    Anonymous
    FUCK YOU

Post by FUCK YOU Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 pm

WHAT FUCK YOU
    Anonymous
    Moonman

Post by Moonman Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 pm

WHAT FUCK YOU

THats what your mom said when a nigger milkman came to her door but once he dropped his pants and showed off his horse dick your mom got to her knees and sucked it like a giant tube of food.

then I walked up and shot both of them and pissed on the nigger corpse

KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KKK!KAYKAYKAAY!
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Moonman wrote:
    WHAT FUCK YOU

THats what your mom said when a nigger milkman came to her door but once he dropped his pants and showed off his horse dick your mom got to her knees and sucked it like a giant tube of food.

That battles the statement you made that she died by 43 nigger cocks. (I know lots of orifices.)
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Moonman wrote:
    WHAT FUCK YOU

That battles the statement you made that she died by 43 nigger cocks. (I know lots of orifices.)

lol, Blatt Exclamation

also, for the record, moon man has never,nor WILL ever, see a vagina, that isnt on a screen, or in a really second rate strip club
    Torvald
    Torvald

Post by Torvald Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

I like the music bounce bounce bounce
    (moonman needs not vaginas, hes MOONMAN, so he needs MOONWOMAN; what he craves r craters)

o wow now i know why he calls us crates faced
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 am

Torvald wrote:I like the music bounce bounce bounce
    (moonman needs not vaginas, hes MOONMAN, so he needs MOONWOMAN; what he craves r craters)

o wow now i know why he calls us crates faced

Blowjorb?

Moonman looks better than any of you crater faced faggots Blowjob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:08 am