Jordans World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordans World - Making Real Life Seem Less Complex.

Chatroom

Join the chat!
Chat room is currently: Functioning

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 am

Latest topics

» hey guyz
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 am by Moar!

» paracetamol overdose symtoms
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» ????????????/
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» hairextensions
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am by Guest

» I might make a proxy soon.
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am by Lazer_X

» Oh my god guiz.
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm by Lazer_X

» HAPPY HALOWEEN.
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm by wdonica

» I am better than didly12.
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm by Zombieman

» This is just what I need...
The JW stickam thread. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 am by Lazer_X

5 posters

The JW stickam thread.

The-condor
    The-condor

The JW stickam thread. Empty The JW stickam thread.

Post by The-condor Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:40 am

ever heard of stickam? Its an Internet site where you can set up chats so you and all your friends can talk on cam and stuff. I figure if we get more members we can all have some fun. Wink http://www.stickam.com/
    Jonners
    Jonners

The JW stickam thread. Empty Re: The JW stickam thread.

Post by Jonners Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 am

Is there no specific room dedicated to thsi site, or are we going to mooch off of the NG one?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Administrator

Post by Jordan Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 am

Jonners wrote:Is there no specific room dedicated to thsi site, or are we going to mooch off of the NG one?

I actually plan on making a chatroom in the near future.
    Jonners
    Jonners

Post by Jonners Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 am

Jordan wrote:
    Jonners wrote:Is there no specific room dedicated to thsi site, or are we going to mooch off of the NG one?

I actually plan on making a chatroom in the near future.

Fair enough, I may join you there sometime.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

The JW stickam thread. Empty No

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 am

The-condor wrote:ever heard of stickam? Its an Internet site where you can set up chats so you and all your friends can talk on cam and stuff. I figure if we get more members we can all have some fun. Wink http://www.stickam.com/

No, no NO. This shouldnt be newgrounds all over, lol, next we will see all the classic topics, Stickam chat, Art Collab, why dont we just have a castle crashers contest, lol

[ no ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 am

New chatroom. EVERYBODY, MEET EVERYONE ELSE, I AM CHALKSTIX: http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=1224488
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:50 am

Lazer_X wrote:New chatroom. EVERYBODY, MEET EVERYONE ELSE, I AM CHALKSTIX: http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=1224488

I still say bah
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:New chatroom. EVERYBODY, MEET EVERYONE ELSE, I AM CHALKSTIX: http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=1224488

I still say bah

I say if we copy just a few things, we won't be exactly like NG, but according to your logic, it will follow the exact same track as NG if we so os as even make one thread from NG.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

I say if we copy just a few things, we won't be exactly like NG, but according to your logic, it will follow the exact same track as NG if we so os as even make one thread from NG.

no, we wont die from a single stickam thread, but, we'd do best to keep an eye on it huh
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

no, we wont die from a single stickam thread, but, we'd do best to keep an eye on it huh

How about we just do whatever we want without some kid limiting us? Infact, /J/ was created EXACTLY for that purpose.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

How about we just do whatever we want without some kid limiting us? Infact, /J/ was created EXACTLY for that purpose.

ok
    1.) I know, thats why Im here
    2.) then why are you dictating what people should do
    3.) I'm 3 years older than you, its called a profile

[ clicky clicky ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

ok

[ clicky clicky ]

1) Good.
    2) When was I? I think you are just pulling things out of your ass.
    3) I lie about my age, I'm YOUNGER than this, and I have better grammar than you.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

ok

[ clicky clicky ]

1) Good.
    3) I lie about my age, I'm YOUNGER than this, and I have better grammar than you.

how about every thread youve posted in, in the last 15 minutes

as for grammar, what was wrong with my grammar in that post? and if ya younger then 19, well, im done fighting with ya, lol, whats the point, so i can hear you say nu uh.

[ really though, im done, lol, it was pretty fun while it lasted, but youre just getting post counts up, which is beyond sad at this point ]

cheers
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

I still say bah

ok

[ clicky clicky ]

1) Good.

how about every thread youve posted in, in the last 15 minutes

as for grammar, what was wrong with my grammar in that post? and if ya younger then 19, well, im done fighting with ya, lol, whats the point, so i can hear you say nu uh.

[ really though, im done, lol, it was pretty fun while it lasted, but youre just getting post counts up, which is beyond sad at this point ]

cheers

I'm using grammar to associate with capitals, puncuation, the like.

Every thread I posted in? Just that sentance doesn't give a example, make a quote.

And, also, you haven't seen how low people will stoop to get there post counts up. Talking like this is a better way to get your post count up.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

well im nmot gonna go find every example of it, but i will say this thread included, this is the second time yave been a random grammar nazi [ http://www.jordansworld.org/general-forums-f3/i-have-recruited-one-person-t80.htm ]

and theres that other thread, which you just said go away, we dont need you here, why arent you spelling right, etc, i dont know, you sound like...a backseat mod bitching that this is a site where people can do whatever, i dunno, i guess your a valid human being....
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 am

Leidolfr wrote:well im nmot gonna go find every example of it, but i will say this thread included, this is the second time yave been a random grammar nazi [ http://www.jordansworld.org/general-forums-f3/i-have-recruited-one-person-t80.htm ]

and theres that other thread, which you just said go away, we dont need you here, why arent you spelling right, etc, i dont know, you sound like...a backseat mod bitching that this is a site where people can do whatever, i dunno, i guess your a valid human being....

And I asked you to, doesn't mean I forced you too, asswipe. Also, being a grammar nazi doesn't equal limiting people, it just means correctng their grammar. I also did not say "why aren't you spelling right" or anything of the like, you just need a reason to bitch. Go fuck yourself.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:well im nmot gonna go find every example of it, but i will say this thread included, this is the second time yave been a random grammar nazi [ http://www.jordansworld.org/general-forums-f3/i-have-recruited-one-person-t80.htm ]

And I asked you to, doesn't mean I forced you too, asswipe. Also, being a grammar nazi doesn't equal limiting people, it just means correctng their grammar. I also did not say "why aren't you spelling right" or anything of the like, you just need a reason to bitch. Go fuck yourself.

when did i say force, im merely pointing out that ya saying this is a free site, and telling me to do shit, not FORCING me to, whatever, what the fuck are we trying to accomplish here?

[ can I borrow a buck for the bus? ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

when did i say force, im merely pointing out that ya saying this is a free site, and telling me to do shit, not FORCING me to, whatever, what the fuck are we trying to accomplish here?

I didn't say it was a free site, even though it is, and the cost of it has nothing to do with it, and we are trying to accomplish nothing. From this quote I forgot a little what we were arguing about.

(Also, yeah, just go ask Jordan for a buck for the bus.)
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

I didn't say it was a free site, even though it is, and the cost of it has nothing to do with it, and we are trying to accomplish nothing. From this quote I forgot a little what we were arguing about.

(Also, yeah, just go ask Jordan for a buck for the bus.)

lol, free site meaning, free to express yourself, not free as in cost. and, for the record, we were never argueing, well, i wasnt, ive had fun this whole time, but yeah, we should cool it, we ve filled this with us going back and forth, lol
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:I'M ON THE BALL, ARE YOU ON THE BALL?

I'M ON THE BALL, ARE YOU ON THE BALL?

Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:I'M ON THE BALL, ARE YOU ON THE BALL?

BARNEYS GREATEST HITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARNEYS I LOVE YOU SONG !!!!

I love you
    You love me
    We’re a happy family
    With a great big hug and
    A kiss from me to you
    Won’t you say you love me too?

I love you
    You love me
    We’re best friends like friends
    Like friends should be
    With a great big hug
    And a kiss from me to you

YOU ARE SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!

You’re remarkable - you really are
    You’re the only one like you
    There isn’t another in the whole wide world
    Who can do the things you do
    Because you are special- special
    Everyone is special
    Everyone in his or her own way
    Yes you re special -special
    Everyone is special

THE BEAR WENT OVER THE MOUNTAIN !!!!!!!!

The bear went over the mountain
    To see what he could see

To see what he could see
    To see what he could see

The other side of the mountain
    Was all that he could see

Was all that he could see

THREE LITTLE SPECKLED FROGS !!!!!!!!!!!

Three little speckled frogs
    Sitting on a speckled log
    Eating the most delicious lunch
    yumm yumm ( rub tummy)

One jumped into a pool
    Where it was nice and cool
    Now there are 2 speckled frogs
    CROAK CROAK ( say it loud)

Two little speckled frogs
    Yumm Yumm ( rub tummy)

One jumped into a pool
    Now there are 1 speckled frogs

One little speckled frogs
    yumm yumm ( rub tummy)

He jumped into a pool
    Now there are no speckled frogs

The JW stickam thread. Barney10
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 pm