Jordans World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordans World - Making Real Life Seem Less Complex.

Chatroom

Join the chat!
Chat room is currently: Functioning

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 am

Latest topics

» hey guyz
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 am by Moar!

» paracetamol overdose symtoms
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» ????????????/
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» hairextensions
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am by Guest

» I might make a proxy soon.
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am by Lazer_X

» Oh my god guiz.
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm by Lazer_X

» HAPPY HALOWEEN.
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm by wdonica

» I am better than didly12.
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm by Zombieman

» This is just what I need...
Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 am by Lazer_X

+2
Leidolfr
JordansNightMare
6 posters

Tallahassee Gun Forum Response

JordansNightMare

Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Empty Re: Tallahassee Gun Forum Response

Post by JordansNightMare Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Gun owner wrote:
    Gun owner wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    JordansNightMare wrote:The members of The TGF appreciate the ability to be able to be here and create as much havoic on your site as you have ours. Have a great day!

you have a great day too!

[ .....]
    THATS WHAT I'M TALKING BUT ..NICE LITTLE FAGG SITE YOU HAVE HERE

I see that the Leon County School System has taught you well. You need to work on your spelling son.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Tallahassee Gun Forum Response - Page 2 Empty Re: Tallahassee Gun Forum Response

Post by Leidolfr Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 pm

[ Lock ]

this is locked until Jordan decides what to do with it
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Administrator

Post by Jordan Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 pm

JordansNightMare wrote:The members of The TGF appreciate the ability to be able to be here and create as much havoic on your site as you have ours. Have a great day!

According to what I just read, http://tallahasseegunforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11306 they think that I am a member of the Tallahassee Regulators (Thought of as a vigilante group by many) and they think that I spammed there forum. Thats priceless. Listen rednecks, you have the wrong image board. They arrange their attacks on myspace. Go away and use the barrells of yout guns as fleshlights for your STD covered cocks.

Im leaving this open so you guys can argue with the illiterate rednecks. If they want to spam, just ban them. More IP addresses for me to give to TPD.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Administrator

Post by Jordan Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 pm

JordansNightMare wrote:
    Gun owner wrote:
    Gun owner wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

you have a great day too!

[ .....]
    THATS WHAT I'M TALKING BUT ..NICE LITTLE FAGG SITE YOU HAVE HERE

I see that the Leon County School System has taught you well. You need to work on your spelling son.

Said the TGF Low-life. Your insulting one of you own members for their grammar dumbass.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 pm

lol, ok, its good to know...

umm, ive never heard of that group, or, their group, im not some militant sniper, lol, and, ive never even been to florida, lol so....
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Jordan wrote:I'm leaving this open so you guys can argue with the illiterate rednecks.

THEY TOOK ER JOBS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 pm