Jordans World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordans World - Making Real Life Seem Less Complex.

Chatroom

Join the chat!
Chat room is currently: Functioning

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 116 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:54 am

Latest topics

» hey guyz
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 am by Moar!

» paracetamol overdose symtoms
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm by Guest

» ????????????/
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» hairextensions
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am by Guest

» I might make a proxy soon.
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am by Lazer_X

» Oh my god guiz.
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm by Lazer_X

» HAPPY HALOWEEN.
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm by wdonica

» I am better than didly12.
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm by Zombieman

» This is just what I need...
I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 am by Lazer_X

+5
Lazer_X
Leidolfr
Kaytee
Torvald
Jordan
9 posters

I am better than didly12.

Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

I am better than didly12. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am better than didly12.

Post by Leidolfr Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Torvald wrote:I'd do that too, but what do 10yr old like nowadys? power rangers maybe, but didnt that get cancelled? no more digimon too i bet.
    or umm candy or umm clowns or umm fuck if i know (o sry shouldnt swear with kids here... haha like i care)

o o i know - naruto and little kids anime like one piece
    right? perhaps...

I like creating things more than TV shows.

its good to have hobbies
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Torvald wrote:yep lol

you know, if everything upsets you lazer...youre gonna get ulcers, lol

If I say something against something it upsets me? I think your logic sucks.

I want to be the very best,
    Like no one ever was.
    To catch them is my real test,
    To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
    Searching far and wide.
    Each Pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside

(Gotta catch 'em all)

It's you and me
    I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

You're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

A heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me and I'll teach you
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

Gotta catch 'em all
    Pokemon

From now on, whenever you use a pokemon reference, you are proving that you just cannot think of anything to say back and just want a +1 post.

its because I morally cant tell you what a dipshit you are, i will tell you though, that your parents should really monitor your computer time, lol. so, in the mean time, everytime you say something so bizarrely stupid that only a 10 year old would get, or care where its coming from, im going to reference something from your age group, and maybe through association you will learn, dumb post= pokemon, dumb post = barney, dumb post = power rangers, maybe, subconsciously you will get it, but, probably not, either way, I enjoy it, and, you know you knew all those lyrics, i had to look them up, lol, INFACT i didnt know which one it was, because aparently there are like 3 pokemon theme songs [ news to me ]

herp de durp

So, if you find something stupid you won't point it out, but just sing like a fucktard? Lowering yourself isn't a way to get rid of someones idiocy.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

Like no one ever was.

Searching far and wide.
    The power that's inside

(Gotta catch 'em all)

It's you and me
    I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

You're my best friend
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

A heart so true
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

Gotta catch 'em all
    Pokemon

From now on, whenever you use a pokemon reference, you are proving that you just cannot think of anything to say back and just want a +1 post.

its because I morally cant tell you what a dipshit you are, i will tell you though, that your parents should really monitor your computer time, lol. so, in the mean time, everytime you say something so bizarrely stupid that only a 10 year old would get, or care where its coming from, im going to reference something from your age group, and maybe through association you will learn, dumb post= pokemon, dumb post = barney, dumb post = power rangers, maybe, subconsciously you will get it, but, probably not, either way, I enjoy it, and, you know you knew all those lyrics, i had to look them up, lol, INFACT i didnt know which one it was, because aparently there are like 3 pokemon theme songs [ news to me ]

herp de durp

So, if you find something stupid you won't point it out, but just sing like a fucktard? Lowering yourself isn't a way to get rid of someones idiocy.

Youre ten, its not my job to shape your character, its your parents, someday Ill have kids and have to do all that shit anyways, lol, besides, why is it my job, my job is to keep illegal things off this site, and keep everything running generally smooth, not to correct users, besides, i say what has to be said, even if its not said explicitly

[ Rocket Power! ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:

Like no one ever was.

Searching far and wide.
    The power that's inside

(Gotta catch 'em all)

It's you and me
    I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

You're my best friend
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

A heart so true
    Pokemon

(Gotta catch 'em all)

Gotta catch 'em all
    Pokemon

herp de durp

Youre ten, its not my job to shape your character, its your parents, someday Ill have kids and have to do all that shit anyways, lol, besides, why is it my job, my job is to keep illegal things off this site, and keep everything running generally smooth, not to correct users, besides, i say what has to be said, even if its not said explicitly

[ Rocket Power! ]

Why are you talking about how it isn't your job to correct my character? I did not mention anything of that kind, you are going off topic.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Why are you talking about how it isn't your job to correct my character? I did not mention anything of that kind, you are going off topic.

attacking every post you read regardless of subject matter IS a character flaw, now, the next dumb post out of you, which, will be in like 5 minutes, is getting the song approach again, i cant fight with a 10 year old over the internet all day

[ this is why you dont let a little kid have a computer in his room where mommy and daddy cant track what hes doing ]
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

attacking every post you read regardless of subject matter IS a character flaw, now, the next dumb post out of you, which, will be in like 5 minutes, is getting the song approach again, i cant fight with a 10 year old over the internet all day

[ this is why you dont let a little kid have a computer in his room where mommy and daddy cant track what hes doing ]

Being human, and being young, is not a character flaw, you're character flaw is pointing that out and saying it is one.
    Leidolfr
    Leidolfr

Post by Leidolfr Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm

you dont attack posts because youre young, you do it because youre an asshole

[ insert rugrats theme ]
    Zombieman
    Zombieman

Post by Zombieman Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Being human, and being young, is not a character flaw, you're character flaw is pointing that out and saying it is one.

Pointing spammy behavior out isn't even a character trait. Being a troll is, though.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Pointing spammy behavior out isn't even a character trait. Being a troll is, though.

Well then, I guess you've answered your own question.
    Zombieman
    Zombieman

Post by Zombieman Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

I didn't ask a question, wanna-be-smartass.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

I was suggested by someone to post that, so yup.
    Zombieman
    Zombieman

Post by Zombieman Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Lol, well it must've been The-Condor seeing as he's you're brother. That explains it.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Lol, well it must've been The-Condor seeing as he's you're brother. That explains it.

Yup, you got it figured out.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Wow Lazer, Your full of shit.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am

The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

You where right behind my back saying I should post that.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 am

The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am

The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

No, but may I point out that I have been on this site and D12 and never lied, or did it very rarely? SO it is my word against yours.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

No, but may I point out that I have been on this site and D12 and never lied, or did it very rarely? SO it is my word against yours.

Heh, Coming from the one who goes to a sonic chatroom to troll, EVERY, SINGLE, DAY. Well not anymore considering you got your self banned forever.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 am

The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

Heh, Coming from the one who goes to a sonic chatroom to troll, EVERY, SINGLE, DAY. Well not anymore considering you got your self banned forever.

I didn't come there to troll, I just did it to any random noob that came in. I got banned forever because you went on to spam and because of my previous trolling, got me banned.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

I didn't come there to troll, I just did it to any random noob that came in. I got banned forever because you went on to spam and because of my previous trolling, got me banned.

You poor child, Your just so used to spoon feeding people your bullshit that you have started to believe it yourself.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 am

The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

You poor child, Your just so used to spoon feeding people your bullshit that you have started to believe it yourself.

No, you are just trying to troll me and you have denied all the truth I have said so far.
    The-condor
    The-condor

Post by The-condor Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 am

Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    The-condor wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Zombieman wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:
    Leidolfr wrote:
    Lazer_X wrote:

Fucking liar.

And I say you are.

Oh the good old "NO U".

denied all the truth I have said so far.

No, I have been disproving your lies... Or trying to at least.
    Lazer_X
    Lazer_X

Post by Lazer_X Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 am

You cannot disprove the truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 pm